etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Pink Panther


About a month or so ago I found out that the upcoming Ice Show of the Notre Dame Figure Skating Club was entitled "A Pink Panther Adventure" with my niece being The Pink Panther. As it happened I had a layout in her scrapbook entitled "Think Pink" which also featured the Pink Panther. What are the chances hey! Freaky! So today was the Ice Show (Kristie's Farewell Skate) and I hurried home to upload my pics to my computer, select one to use, and complete the layout. These are pics of the layout and the most beautiful Pink Panther ever. The layout is done using fold out pages, when you fold back the flaps you read "Think Pink". The patterns used in this layout are from Just Scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment