etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Love This ...........Is it a Card or an Invitation ?!




























Thanx to Jean at www.justscraps.ca I ended up NOT doing the scrapbooking I planned on this weekend, but rather was inspired by a wedding card she "cased" and posted on her blog. So I checked out the blog referenced, www.stampndesign.blogspot.com (great stuff & ideas), downloaded the template (& a few others) did some tweeking and ta da - these are some of the cards, or perhaps they could be invitations, that I came up with.

By the way Kristie neither of these is for you, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Again! This is what I mean when I tell you you should be submitting your stuff. You take everything to the next level. Gorgeous Kim! Hoping we'll get together one evening soon. Email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow indeed--these are great. I have a wedding this Saturday--may have to make one of these!!

    ReplyDelete