etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Beginnings in Pastels


This is my entry for the Just Scraps - New Beginnings in Pastels Challenge. I was in a creative mood and wanted to use craft paper. Started out making flowers which always remind me of new beginnings (ie. the start of spring, or a bouquet given at a special time, or potted plant as a house warming gift). I also needed to do a cover page for one of my volumes of my "Book of Me". I don't use pastel colours very often but I like the contrast of the roughness of the craft paper, cardboard and black ink against the softness of the shades of peach.

2 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with this layout. Too cute! And Kristie is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - think I commented in wrong place - I was looking at Pink Panther - that said, this one is gorgeous too! I've been unable to post anything of my own as my camera is temporarily missing - what with everyone moving every which way, somehow the camera has disappeared. I know it's not far - can't even claim it's in a box - I think it's under something! grrr! I'm blaming this one on the boys! Thanks for playing along Kim - looking forward to Easter break and some loooong days spent scrapping! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete