etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Play Date Cafe Challenge - PDCC16


Having a snow day today so I decided to take part in the Play Date Cafe Challenge. I really liked the color combination and decided to make a Valentine Card. I love using random objects and materials in my scrapbooking and with this card I used paper doilies in red and silver. I like the way the doilies give the card an old romantic vibe.

4 comments:

  1. Supplies used for ths card:
    - Pastel Lavendar Paper Card Stock, The Paper Company
    - Scrap Purple Paper (love you from Jasmine Cricut Cartridge)
    - Red Doilie, CTG Distributors
    - Silver Foil Doilie, Wilton Enterprises
    - Metal Flowers, Crafts (purchased at Dollarama)
    - Gems, K & Company (I used these to replace the centers on the metal flowers
    - Chaulk, All Night Media

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I like the combination of the lace doilies & little flower blossoms. Great job with this week's color combo at The Play Date Cafe! Thanks for joining along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great texture and dimension on this card....beautiful use of the colors as well...glad to have you along at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely and I love the colours you have used..Thanks for the comment, really appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete