etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Muse - Chrissy


I've spent so much time lately photographing all my layouts that I've barely had time to scrap. If I didn't have to work for a living I'd have so much more time to be creative, LOL. I have brought my cat scrapbook "Cat Tales" up to date. No pics of that book done yet. Here's a photo of my most beautiful muse - Chrissy. I think she's been featured in three layouts but I've yet to write a story about her. She's 14 years old and has quite the quirky personality. Just this morning me and HS commented on how every time she uses the litter box she starts a very distinctive "meow". We figure it is the feline equivalent of when you're potty training a toddler and they yell out something like "mommy I pooped".

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you chose to follow along at The Play Date Cafe.

    I am happy to get you on your way by being your first follower here. I couldn't resist the sweet kitty in the photo as I have a black & white named Lucy, who will be 16 this summer. She too, is developing some strange new meowing habits!

    If you pop over to my personal paper arts blog at Julie's Open Window, and look through the past several months, you will see a variety of photos of her as well...now that my 'real' kids are 25 and 21, she is my 'baby'!

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Kim - welcome to blog world! Look forward to following your adventures here at The Little Scrapper! Lookin'good!

    ReplyDelete