etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh the Snow ...

























We sure have received a lot of snow in the last 24 hrs. Snow storm + Snow day. Apparently there's another system in store for us later this evening - one with lots of wind which will likely mean another snow day tomorrow. I won't say no to that. I've taken advantage of my day home to re-organize / re-arrange / clean my scrapbooking room. I've also done a bit of finishing up work on some cards I've made over the past few weeks. I usually make a bunch of cards but stamp or print sentiments inside sometime later. This is the least enjoyable part of card making for me so .... yes, I procrastinate a little. Here are a few pics of what I've accomplished today.

No comments:

Post a Comment