etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day










Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and so you'd think I would be making Valentines ....... nope. I have made a few cards in recent days - mosting birthday, sympathy and baby. Probably because I have a few friends with birthdays coming up, there have been several deaths in our area recently and I'm going to be a grandmother again in a few months.
Here are a few of the cards I have been inspired to make, including one for my Valentine ... hope you like them ... and have a Happy Valentine's Day!!





4 comments:

  1. HI Kim - love all of these! I like the idea of converting circles into the baby carriages! If you pop over to my blog, you'll see I didn't make a whole lot of valentine's day cards either :) I've been busy updating the look :\ Keep on posting! Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, I did see your valentine for your valentine, LOL ... & that's all I made too! I really liked the quilted cards you did - gonna try my hand at those soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I love the little carriages; gotta try me one of those! What size circle punch did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't use a circle punch I used my shape cutting system from Creative Memories!

    ReplyDelete