etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Love is in the Air


Love is definitely in the air. In just 2 weeks my step-daughter is getting married and in August we have 2 sets of friends getting married. So taking part in the Just Scraps - Challenge # 15 is very timely. My entry is a very simple card. The stripe paper is a very nice quality double-side paper purchased at the dollar store (I love it when I happen upon a good bargin). The Bride and Groom are a sticker, the heart is cut from the Cricut Home Decor cartridge and then the inset is done in a scrap of complimentary print paper. But I like it! Sometimes simple is Best!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, and the colours are just great as well. I love those graduation dresses on the girls - beautiful girls, dresses and colurs. Oh, to be young again and small enought to wear a dress like that! Thank you for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim - guess you have one wedding down and two more to go! Can you believe it's August already! Thanks for playing along at Just Scraps. You won our little bit of blog candy so I can either drop it off - or put it in the mail. Let me know. Headed off to the big city on Wednesday. Think I might go to Michael's. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete