etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Graduation




It's that time of year - the end of another school year. And my lovely neice, Kristie, has graduated from High School. That meant it was time to part with the 3 Volume Scrapbook I'd been working on for the past 4 years. We had a little family barbeque/grad party a couple days ago and presented her with her gift. I'm pretty sure she loved it - even got a few tears. Planning on creating a page to attach to this blog (when I have time) that will showcase some of my favourite layouts (hopefully hers too) from the scrapbook. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful Kim - and she must have been thrilled with her gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a few tears & yes I think she loved it!

    ReplyDelete