etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


















































In case you don't already know, I will now admit, I am terrible with technology. Hence the messy looking Blog. A friend of mine commented to me once that it must just be killing me that I can't better organize pics, etc. on here - and she was right! I am super organized and a neat freak and believe me if I could do something about it I would. I need a crash course on how to use Blogger to it's full potential - any takers!




My poor husband had to go away for work over the Thanksgiving holiday - there was a lot of storm damage due to Tropical Storm Ophelia. So that meant I had a whole long weekend to myself to go crafting. Christmas is coming so I got busy with Christmas Cards. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment