etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas











Well Christmas is almost here & I'm just really getting "into" making cards. In my days off during the holidays I'll probably be found spending free moments making more cards - there's always next year. I've watched my favourite movie "A Christmas Story" five times so far this season, the gifts are all wrapped and I've attended three Christmas parties - you'd think I'd be well and truly in the mood for Christmas. But alas, we have no snow. Maybe Santa will bring some. In any case I hope he brings me new scrapbooking supplies and toys. Thanx to you if you check out my blog - I hope you have the merriest of Christmases. Here are a few more of my Christmas cards ... these made with special people in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment