etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone! Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My First Scrapbooking Project








Yesterday I had a surprise visit from my cousin's daughter, Leanne Kimberley. She's visiting from Fort McMurray, Alberta where she works in the oil industry. She's a little girl driving a great big truck!
Being that she was named after me I wanted to do something special for her when she graduated from high school in 2006. That's when I took up scrapbooking ... When she visited yesterday she said "you used to have everything spread out on the dining room table (and we had to eat in the living room) ... but now you got a whole room full of stuff!" To that I responded "Leanne you created a monster!"
She brought by her scrapbook for me to photograph and I did a little repair work on it as well. She didn't want anything changed - she loves it exactly as it is. I must say it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be ... here are a few pics of some of the layouts from her book.

No comments:

Post a Comment